• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

VirtuaDolls: el juguete para tener sexo virtual :p

ONIZUKA

Chapuzas Junior
VirtuaDolls se trata de un dispositivo que puede ser considerado como juguete sexual, mando para videojuegos o control de realidad virtual, la realidad es que no importa como lo clasifiquemos, ya que el punto es lo que ofrece y cómo lo ofrece. No necesitamos una gran explicación para entender cómo funciona, ya que a grandes rasgos, se trata de un aparato mecánico con un orificio equipado con un sistema que proporciona movimiento ,con la idea de simular las relaciones sexuales.

https://youtu.be/LyFMVjPhl9o

Para complementar la experiencia, VirtuaDolls viene acompañado de un videojuego para PC Windows llamado 'Girls of Arcadia', donde podremos elegir nuestra aventura y el tipo de chica virtual con la que tendremos relaciones sexuales simuladas. Durante el lanzamiento, el dispositivo será compatible únicamente con Windows, pero de acuerdo a sus creadores, existe la promesa de tener compatibilidad con Oculus, OSX, HTC Vive, Android, iOS y Google CardBoar
El sistema completo, que incluye el dispositivo y el videojuego, tiene un precio de 99 dólares para los primeros que apoyen la campaña, ya que su precio se incrementará hasta los 149 dólares. Su envío esta disponible para cualquier parte del mundo y está programado para el mes de junio de 2016.​

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/virtuadolls-an-adult-vr-game-controller--2#/story

Yo veo un troleus maximus con ese aparato. Un "viiiirus" que en pleno climax te meta la foto de tu madre xDD trololo lololo lololo

Yo veo un troleus maximus con ese aparato. Un "viiiirus" que en pleno climax te meta la foto de tu madre xDD trololo lololo lololo

O que te meta un screamer y acabes llorando por el pene xD

El caso es que tengo un leap motion por ahi... :sehseh

Ostias!! que miedo! no la meto ahí ni de coña, eso te la tiene que arrancar jejeje

Interesante, pero prefiero lo real :p

No os parece muy extraño que se esté haciendo sobre niñas, a mi no me gusta nada. Este tipo de cosas Japonesas no las entiendo.

el del video tiene un foro o block japones de juegos creo que lo ha echo el

Primera alpha del driver de Leap Motion para SteamVR algunas experiencias ya se pueden ejecutar sin los mandos del Vive.

Primera alpha del driver de Leap Motion para SteamVR algunas experiencias ya se pueden ejecutar sin los mandos del Vive.

¿Y eso que significa o donde se puede probar? xD

¿Y eso que significa o donde se puede probar? xD
srry amplio un poco, tengo poco tiempo últimamente xD

es una alpha puede tener errores ect. pues se puede descargar de aqui https://github.com/cbuchner1/driver_leap/ poder mover las manos sin tener los mandos sera el futuro xD

mas info e instalacion

Código:
Note about WORK IN PROGRESS

You're seeing an early version of this software. I've got positional tracking established now as well as hand pose tracking. Some experimental mappings of hand gestures to triggers and buttons were added:

Bending of the index finger maps to the trigger button, like you would fire a gun.
clenching the middle, ring, pinky finger to a fist maps to the grabbing buttons
a pinch gesture between thumb and index finger maps to main controller button ("A")
Games/Experiences that work well

the Blu (all three stages)
Irrational Exuberance: Prologue
the Rose and I
Games/Experiences that are starting but not quite playable yet.

Audioshield: somehow the controllers are swapped? Control is tricky and not very precise. Semi-playable though.
Tilt Brush & Final Approach: these start and you can start doing things, but there is lack of trackpad support in my driver.
Brookhaven Experiment: tracking only works while SteamVR window is in focus. Why? Gun in right hand needs a 60 degree uptilt angle (define this in steamvr.vrsettings config file in Steam config folder). Trigger gesture detection is way to imprecise, you won't even survive the first wave of Zombies.
Demos that won't work at all

The Lab: My DK2 shows only a black screen. Why?
Realities: You can't currently press the trackpad with my driver to start the experience.
Known Issues

I am seeing SteamVR Server crash on shutdown a lot. This could be related to my driver, but I have not yet found the root cause for the crash.

The Brookhaven experiment seems to steal focus from StreamVR, so that Steam does not get any position tracking. Clicking on the SteamVR window restores tracking, but mutes the audio on Brookhaven. Meh.

Some games work better when no grip angle is added to the controller pose, other games actually require a steep angle to be playable (Brookhaven, Audioshield). We may have to add a feature to chose the preferred default pose at runtime.

Tracking is not quite reliable to always detect my trigger gestures. I think we will have to integrate small handheld controllers like the Wiimote or the Playstation Move Navigation controller in the future.

I do not think I will be able to get animated hands into the 3D view, as the render model you can assign to each controller is mostly a static object. There are some JSON files to map joystick axes and triggers to animated parts of the displayed controller. But the fingers do not directly map to joystick axes directly and hence cannot be shown. Also not all games make use of SteamVR's internal controller visualization.

Building

Install Dependencies

Install SteamVR. It is under "Tools" in everyone's Steam Library. steam://install/250820
Install "Leap Motion Orion SDK V3.1.2". https://developer.leapmotion.com/get-started
Fetch the OpenVR SDK 0.9.19 from https://github.com/ValveSoftware/openvr .
The solution and project files are for Visual Studio 2015.

Configure Paths

Under "Property Manager" in Visual Studio, expand any of the configurations and find "Paths". Right click and select "Properties" and then "User Macros". Modify the paths to match your setup. InstallDir will be created, and will be configured as an external driver path for SteamVR.

Build

You will probably want to build Release x86. You can also build x64. The post-build step will install the binaries and copy the resources to the configured InstallDir and register that path with SteamVR.

Using The Leap Motion Driver

After building, the InstallDir should be a complete binary distribution. To use it:

Register it with the SteamVR runtime via "vrpathreg adddriver $(InstallDir)". This is done automatically by a Post-Build step, but if you copy the files elsewhere you will have to do it by hand.
Edit your config/steamvr.vrsettings to enable "activateMultipleDrivers". This is what allows the hydra driver to co-exist with any HMD. Be sure to mind your commas. Check vrserver.txt log to see if there were parse errors. Many of the settings are described at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamVR/steamvr.vrsettings . { ... "steamvr" : { "activateMultipleDrivers" : true } }
If you are trying to use the Hydra driver without an HMD, you might want to enable driver_null (no HMD) or set "requireHmd": false.
After starting SteamVR, you should see controllers blinking in the status window until you move your hands into the field of view.

srry amplio un poco, tengo poco tiempo últimamente xD

es una alpha puede tener errores ect. pues se puede descargar de aqui https://github.com/cbuchner1/driver_leap/ poder mover las manos sin tener los mandos sera el futuro xD

mas info e instalacion

Código:
Note about WORK IN PROGRESS

You're seeing an early version of this software. I've got positional tracking established now as well as hand pose tracking. Some experimental mappings of hand gestures to triggers and buttons were added:

Bending of the index finger maps to the trigger button, like you would fire a gun.
clenching the middle, ring, pinky finger to a fist maps to the grabbing buttons
a pinch gesture between thumb and index finger maps to main controller button ("A")
Games/Experiences that work well

the Blu (all three stages)
Irrational Exuberance: Prologue
the Rose and I
Games/Experiences that are starting but not quite playable yet.

Audioshield: somehow the controllers are swapped? Control is tricky and not very precise. Semi-playable though.
Tilt Brush & Final Approach: these start and you can start doing things, but there is lack of trackpad support in my driver.
Brookhaven Experiment: tracking only works while SteamVR window is in focus. Why? Gun in right hand needs a 60 degree uptilt angle (define this in steamvr.vrsettings config file in Steam config folder). Trigger gesture detection is way to imprecise, you won't even survive the first wave of Zombies.
Demos that won't work at all

The Lab: My DK2 shows only a black screen. Why?
Realities: You can't currently press the trackpad with my driver to start the experience.
Known Issues

I am seeing SteamVR Server crash on shutdown a lot. This could be related to my driver, but I have not yet found the root cause for the crash.

The Brookhaven experiment seems to steal focus from StreamVR, so that Steam does not get any position tracking. Clicking on the SteamVR window restores tracking, but mutes the audio on Brookhaven. Meh.

Some games work better when no grip angle is added to the controller pose, other games actually require a steep angle to be playable (Brookhaven, Audioshield). We may have to add a feature to chose the preferred default pose at runtime.

Tracking is not quite reliable to always detect my trigger gestures. I think we will have to integrate small handheld controllers like the Wiimote or the Playstation Move Navigation controller in the future.

I do not think I will be able to get animated hands into the 3D view, as the render model you can assign to each controller is mostly a static object. There are some JSON files to map joystick axes and triggers to animated parts of the displayed controller. But the fingers do not directly map to joystick axes directly and hence cannot be shown. Also not all games make use of SteamVR's internal controller visualization.

Building

Install Dependencies

Install SteamVR. It is under "Tools" in everyone's Steam Library. steam://install/250820
Install "Leap Motion Orion SDK V3.1.2". https://developer.leapmotion.com/get-started
Fetch the OpenVR SDK 0.9.19 from https://github.com/ValveSoftware/openvr .
The solution and project files are for Visual Studio 2015.

Configure Paths

Under "Property Manager" in Visual Studio, expand any of the configurations and find "Paths". Right click and select "Properties" and then "User Macros". Modify the paths to match your setup. InstallDir will be created, and will be configured as an external driver path for SteamVR.

Build

You will probably want to build Release x86. You can also build x64. The post-build step will install the binaries and copy the resources to the configured InstallDir and register that path with SteamVR.

Using The Leap Motion Driver

After building, the InstallDir should be a complete binary distribution. To use it:

Register it with the SteamVR runtime via "vrpathreg adddriver $(InstallDir)". This is done automatically by a Post-Build step, but if you copy the files elsewhere you will have to do it by hand.
Edit your config/steamvr.vrsettings to enable "activateMultipleDrivers". This is what allows the hydra driver to co-exist with any HMD. Be sure to mind your commas. Check vrserver.txt log to see if there were parse errors. Many of the settings are described at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamVR/steamvr.vrsettings . { ... "steamvr" : { "activateMultipleDrivers" : true } }
If you are trying to use the Hydra driver without an HMD, you might want to enable driver_null (no HMD) or set "requireHmd": false.
After starting SteamVR, you should see controllers blinking in the status window until you move your hands into the field of view.

Pero... teniendo los mandos... poco util para las Vive no? Tiene que ser para tocar tetas como se ve arriba y esas cosas xDDD