• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

same fps at 1080p and 4k or any options

hacktes

Nuevo
In games I get the same fps at 4k and at 1080p
My hardware:i5 9600k and rtx 3080
Example in Assassin creed odyssey I get 62 fps at 1080p and 4k.
However I have seen videos with this hardware and it gets nearly 90-100 fps
Also in time spy I get 105 fps
Any solution?

But you have the 9600k uploaded to 5gzs?

Have you activated Vertical Sync?
Hz of your monitor?

Yes I have 9600k almost at 5gzs
No I don`t have Vertical sync on.
My monitor is 60Hz

Hello newcomer.

It's great to have this threat in the Forum.

This GPU that you have its made it to offer a high performance in 1440p and above, but the 1080p it doesn,t work properly.
Maybe because the CPU is bottlenecked the performance or maybe the GPU's architecture its not very well implemented for this "low" resolution.

I noticed the same due in my GTX 3070 or in my RTX 2080 Ti, in games like Hard Reset or Spec Ops: The Line in 1440p(240-300fps) this games do more fps than 1080p(110-120fps).

It's like the GPU was lazy to perform the game in max conditions at this resolution.

Greatings.

Hi! If you want to get more fps you obviously need a high cpu frequency, ex: your CPU may be clocked at 5Ghz, but you need a good CPU cooler and quality power supply and high end motherboard.

Important tip: I recommend doing a clean driver installation when you updating GPU

Let us know if you fix it.

Bye!