• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

Duda al elegir RAM DDR4 (Gskill o Corsair)

Pero quereis contestarle al chabal de una vez? Me teneis en ascuas!!! Y ya sabe que son suficientes 32GB, pero quiere saber si es mejor una configuración ola otra, leñe. Que erre que erre con los 32 GB xD

jajajaja, vaya manera de reírme +1

PC para editar sobre 2.000 euros (y guÃ*a práctica-útil inside)

Sobre la RAM, y que con 16Gb de RAM vale: Pues sí, y no.
How much will a new GTX1070 quicken 4k editing ... |Adobe Community
The ram usage is dynamic based on what is available. For example my simple AVCHD 4 layer project uses 21 to 24GB of ram on a system with 32GB of ram. If I only have 16GB of ram it uses 10GB normally at most. Same project. That is the concept of dynamic ram allocation. 4K media really requires 32GB of ram. I have tested this considerably. Just because Adobe doesn't use more with your 16GB doesn't mean it wont if you have more ram. Ram usage is dynamic with most applications and especially with media content creation apps. Otherwise the applications would crash when ever the project required more ram and the system did not have it.

Adobe like many other editing/media content applications use what system ram is available on the specific system as in dynamic to the amount of ram that system has. This does not mean Adobe wont use more. It will just use what you have available up to the setting in Premiere for example that sets ram left for other applications by default to 6GB which is why you only see 60% being used. That does not mean you wont get better performance especially with the GPU acceleration if you have 32GB of ram instead of 16GB. GPU acceleration runs through system ram for everything since the decoding starts at the CPU and then to system ram before shadowing to the GPU Vram and back again for final CPU encoding. The amount of system ram available also deciding how much data moves to the GPU at a time which translates to how much that system can push the GPU with the GPU acceleration. Adobe's current memory management profiles with Premiere and AE use a massive amount of system ram if available at 4K+ media. 16GB is normally enough for 1080 media as a starting point but 4K media really requires 32GB and you must have 32GB for decent performance if Dynamic link is used at all or expect performance to suffer.

Si abres premiere y photoshop, ya te pueden robar 16 cada uno :D

sobre el quad channel ram, tengo que mirar a ver si gestiona o no Adobe. Porque como sea con las cpu de más de 6 procesadores...