• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

Denuvo SSD DAI

hardxxcore

De profesión Chapuzas
Muy buenas, estaba interesado en comprar el Dragon Age inquisition, pero dado que en muchos foros dicen que literalmente jode los SSD me ha tirado para atrás.

La cosa es que si alguién lo está jugando en un SSD me gustaría saber que tal le va o si ha tenido algún problema.

muchas gracias

Siempre puedes instalarlo a parte en tu hdd, no?

umm no termino de entender.

¿Porque motivo jode los ssd ese juego?.

Yo personalmente instalo los juegos en el disco duro normal.

Al principio los instalaba en los ssd para probar si se notaba algo pero yo apenas note nada.

A saber, algún problema del propio juego.

Es un poquillo largo pero si es verdad vaya vaya ......

"Resource monitors for RAM and CPU consumption numbers, memory viewer for trying to figure out what makes it tick and track address issues, SSD analysis tools for those delicious dead blocks and data tracking. Wanna know average number of times parts of LotF exe code are fcked around between RAM and HDD in the span of one hour? 150000 copy/write iterations. That's about 10000 times more than usual. DRM constantly decrypts the game code into the memory and encrypts it back. This is the most bull**** usage of encryption software I've ever stumbled upon. And even though code chunks are quite small (couple of kilobytes per go at worst), they are all stored in one memory block. And playing the game for 4-8 hours(depends on SSD quality) means that you can say goodbye to that block." Source: http://www.rpgcodex.....5#post-3599880

So check your install folder for Origin games. You might want to switch over to your hard disk drive with spinning iron plates instead of sacrificing the life of your solid state drive too early. Denuvo is also used by "Lords of the Fallen" and FIFA 15 so far. I think a lot of games will follow. Actually, this would be a good time for crackers to circumvent this protection method since Denuvo will actively destroy hardware over time. I am waiting for the first complaints and lawsuits due to destroyed hardware caused by Denuvo. Sony should probably put some money on the side for those lawsuits. Source: http://www.rpgcodex.....5#post-3599880

For anyone that isn't following this thing, Denuvo is a DRM that encrypts and decrypts itself while you play the game so it's extremely difficult to crack. If these numbers are true, SSD users are fucked and it isn't doing anyone any favors with their normal hard drives.

New information has come out

From a russian forum: "The game's read\write operations per 40 minutes resulted in 30 GB of data processed. The number of operations done is insane. SSD's wear level hasn't changed though, however, the load is EXTREMELY high, so after, say, 100 hours of gameplay memory blocks will definitely start to wear down."

Screenshot before/after:
2iqmr1l.png

SZrQUtB.png

Games that use Denuvo
Dragon Age Inquisition
Lords of the Fallen
FIFA 15

Joder, esa, que los quema escribir.