• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • Conoce los Días Naranjas de PcComponentes: descuentos de hasta un 40% en tecnología. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

Good news here! A very easy way to save money.

coolicool

CooliCool Oficial
How to get the coupon and save money?

Share a rom for products of coolicool

rom requirments:
1.No matter where the rom is from, manufacuturer site, other forums, other sites or your brain, it is OK. But it can't repeat the existing roms in forums.coolicool.com.
2.Post the rom in the "Cell Phone Discussion ‹ Cell Phone firmware download". This also will help you to find if the rom is already in the forum or not.
3.With a tutorial. Better with a review of the rom. such as the update of the rom or the problems it can fix.
4.If it is just copied from other places, you can get a $10 coupon. If the rom is customized by yourself, you can get a $20 coupon.

After you post the files above, pls post the link in the thread( in case that I miss your posts). If your posts meet the above requirments, I will creat a coupon and PM you.
But I need to tell you a rule of coolicool, that is, every order can only use one coupon. It is your choice to use which coupon in your hand if you get two or above.

So why still hesitate? Act now!

$10 coupon : orders value must ≥ $119
$20 coupon: orders value must ≥ $219

The coupon valid time is a month.

http://forums.coolicool.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=79&sid=1087af381824968d9f3be0844fae4d3a