• Compra una licencia de Windows 10/11 (10€) u Office (18€) al mejor precio u Office al mejor precio. Entra en este post con las ofertas
  • ¡Bienvenid@! Recuerda que para comentar en el foro de El Chapuzas Informático necesitas registrar tu cuenta, tardarás menos de 2 minutos y te dará valiosa información además de ayudarte en lo que necesites o pasar un rato agradable con nosotros.

Hola,si usted está en busca de cupones descuentos o ventas, éste es el lugar correcto

Hey Leslie.
I've a question, You will have xiaomi red rice soon?

Hey man!
Actually...yes..!!:gaydude:
Just as an experience..because there are lots of people ask me about that.

so you want it?

Hey man!

so you want it?
It depends of the prize. I've seen it in the URL below at 130€.
http://www.marcopolocompany.com/producto/xiaomi-red-rice-wcdma-3g/
Or maybe I'll buy a THL, it depdends of the prize you made me with the coupons.
http://es.coolicool.com/thl-t5s-mtk6582w-13ghz-quad-core-47-pulgadas-qhd-pantalla-android-42-3g-smartphone-g-1232473
Maybe I'll buy two, because I've a friend who wants a new smartphone too.

Hey man!

so you want it?
Hi Leslie!

I don't know what happen with the forum, that some of my messages are marked as they were spam...

By the way!

I'm possibly interested in Xiaomi Red Rice. It depends of the prize that you made me, because I've seen it in that web at 130€
http://www.marcopolocompany.com/prod...rice-wcdma-3g/

Maybe I want two, because I've a friend who wants one Xiaomi too.

I'm also interested in that THL:
http://es.coolicool.com/thl-t5s-mtk6...hone-g-1232473

It depdends about the final prize with the coupons.

Thanks Leslie! Have a nice day!

Emmmm... Im gonna be interested in the xiaomi red rice too.

Awsome smartphone!

How much will cost in coolicool? (+ or -)

And other question. I've read in some places that the wcdma version is only in grey color. You know something about it?¿

Emmmm... Im gonna be interested in the xiaomi red rice too.

Awsome smartphone!

How much will cost in coolicool? (+ or -)

And other question. I've read in some places that the wcdma version is only in grey color. You know something about it?¿

I've ask her the same question, because I've seen it in the link below at 130€! If they reduce the prize I'll buy two.

Maybe if we buy together some smartphones, they could reduce even a bit more the price?

I've ask her the same question, because I've seen it in the link below at 130€! If they reduce the prize I'll buy two.

Maybe if we buy together some smartphones, they could reduce even a bit more the price?

Gran elección, es un móvil de gran calidad en todos los aspectos. Os confirmo que la versión WCDMA sólo existe en negro pero si queréis venden aparte tapas posteriores de colores. Hay tanto fakes como originales.

Gran elección, es un móvil de gran calidad en todos los aspectos. Os confirmo que la versión WCDMA sólo existe en negro pero si queréis venden aparte tapas posteriores de colores. Hay tanto fakes como originales.

Pues si. Iba a pillar un THL, pero si nos dejan el Xiaomi a ese precio, lo mismo compro uno para mi y otro para una amiga.

ちょっと 我愛羅san!

Coolicool is not going to get more jiayu f1 and g2f, uh...sorry about that.
But we will stock Jiayu G5 next week..
Maybe you can have a try with that or?

Hello!!

The mobile is not for my, is for my brother and she want a little phone, no more that 4 inch :)

I think to buy the Xiaokai x800, looks good. The camera is 8mp extrapolated or real?

Oh btw, what phone are yourself using now?
A friend of mine wants to buy a new mobile phone
so l want to collect information to see which one would be better.

Have a greaaat day
Leslie

I have a Lenovo Ideaphone a390. I chose this because I dont like too big cellphones and neither use too this for spend much money in he. Cost 60 euros :)

best regards too Leslie-kun :)

Hi Leslie!

I'm also interested in that THL:
http://es.coolicool.com/thl-t5s-mtk6...hone-g-1232473

It depdends about the final prize with the coupons.

Thanks Leslie! Have a nice day!

Hello Mr.Bag!
l've changed the price of Xiaomi Red Mi for you!
SALES ONLY €128 NOW!

:ñeñe: What's more...l've prepared €5 COUPON FOR YOU ALL :ñeñe:

http://es.coolicool.com/xiaomi-red-...s-hd-pantalla-miui-v5-3g-smartphone-g-1232577

Have a nice shopping day!
Leslie

Hola Horayon!

only €128 and l will send you €5 coupon for Xiaomi Red Mi ;)
so..:sehseh:

Best regards,
Leslie

Ey dude!

Perfect. I think im gonna buy 1 today.

Some questions:

Xiaomi red mi = xiaomi red rice? (The spcs are the same if im not looking bad).

Can you send me the coupon, please?

There isn't any phone accesories for the xiaomi¿? I could be interested in a screen protector, case, etc etc.

Thanks for your replys.

Última edición:
Hola Horayon!

Best regards,
Leslie

Aaaaaawesome! That's Gorgeous!
I'll tell it to my friend to buy it as soon as possible.

Can you send me a pair of coupons?

Another question, can you explain me how does it work the shipment to Spain? Taxes and other things to take into account?

Thanks leslie!

EDIT:
I've received the coupons, thanks!
Also, can you tell me where can I find a screen protector + a case for that phone?

Última edición:
Ey dude!

Perfect. I think im gonna buy 1 today.

Some questions:

Xiaomi red mi = xiaomi red rice? (The spcs are the same if im not looking bad).

Can you send me the coupon, please?

There isn't any phone accesories for the xiaomi¿? I could be interested in a screen protector, case, etc etc.

Thanks for your replys.

En teoría es el mismo, pero con la carcasa negra!

Hello!!

The mobile is not for my, is for my brother and she want a little phone, no more that 4 inch :)

I think to buy the Xiaokai x800, looks good. The camera is 8mp extrapolated or real?

Hello 我愛羅san!

l've tested Xiaocai with Antutu and it got scores as 11000.
kinda surprise..considering its price l think it will be worth buying this piece

I have a Lenovo Ideaphone a390. I chose this because I dont like too big cellphones and neither use too this for spend much money in he. Cost 60 euros :)

best regards too Leslie-kun :)

Cannot agree more...cellphone with large screen cannot fits pocket that is really a problem...
and l also find there are some people who don't want a mixture(MP3 PLAYER+CAMERA+MOBILE PHONE+PSP...BALABALA..)

So what do you think about that?

Have a sunny day
Leslie

Hola Horayon!

Best regards,
Leslie

Aaaaaawesome! That's Gorgeous!
I'll tell it to my friend to buy it as soon as possible.

Can you send me a pair of coupons?

Another question, can you explain me how does it work the shipment to Spain? Taxes and other things to take into account?

Thanks leslie!

EDIT:
I've received the coupons, thanks!
Also, can you tell me where can I find a screen protector + a case for that phone?

My coupons have dissapeared! WTF!? :ups::roto2nuse:

Hello 我愛羅san!

l've tested Xiaocai with Antutu and it got scores as 11000.
kinda surprise..considering its price l think it will be worth buying this piece

Cannot agree more...cellphone with large screen cannot fits pocket that is really a problem...
and l also find there are some people who don't want a mixture(MP3 PLAYER+CAMERA+MOBILE PHONE+PSP...BALABALA..)

So what do you think about that?

Have a sunny day
Leslie

Hello!

I think that the screen depends of the taste of each person :) i use the mobilephone only for calls and two or three apps like a whatsapp or face and sudokos and go xD i think that is stupid spend much money in a smartphone if the use its only this... but, for example, have people who works with the mobile or play games too, so they need a good phone with a large screen :)

Of course

Hey man!

wow thank you!
Here is the answers of your questions:

1)Xiaomi red mi= xiaomi red rice
2)Come on man! Of course l will send me! Just give me your Coolicool account via PM, that's it!
3)USB cable andpower adapter will be offered as original, screen protector and mobile phone case etc ...well...we have to wait for a week..sorry.
Ver el archivo adjunto 2580
Ver el archivo adjunto 2581

You can get more details about xiaomi from here.

Have a sunny day!
Leslie

Hey man!

wow thank you!
Here is the answers of your questions:

1)Xiaomi red mi= xiaomi red rice
2)Come on man! Of course l will send me! Just give me your Coolicool account via PM, that's it!
3)USB cable andpower adapter will be offered as original, screen protector and mobile phone case etc ...well...we have to wait for a week..sorry.
Ver el archivo adjunto 2580
Ver el archivo adjunto 2581

You can get more details about xiaomi from here.

Have a sunny day!
Leslie

I don't knwo what have happended..but the coupons appear and dissappear constantly. One hour ago they had dissapear, few minutes go appeared again, and now have already dissappeared...:roto2:

Anyway..another question, If I buy two phones on the same order, can I use both tickets? or only one?

Thank you so much Leslie. Have a Nice day!

I don't knwo what have happended..but the coupons appear and dissappear constantly. One hour ago they had dissapear, few minutes go appeared again, and now have already dissappeared...:roto2:

Anyway..another question, If I buy two phones on the same order, can I use both tickets? or only one?

Thank you so much Leslie. Have a Nice day!

Hello Mr.Dimebag!

I've sand you 2 coupons again~ have a check ;)~
If you want to buy 2 Xiaomi and use 2 coupons, you have to buy two phones on different orders.

Very glad to solve problem together;)

Have a sunny day
Leslie

Última edición: